Home > Candidates > Our Services
Why should you use IC Creative in preference to any other UX recruitment agency?
• We are a well established, specialist recruitment consultancy offering permanent and contract roles throughout the digital media sector. We offer our candidates an open, honest and highly effective way to secure the right job at the cutting edge of design.
• All IC Creative consultants are themselves graduates with first-hand experience within the digital media marketplace, and many years experience recruiting for User Experience, Usability, Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design and Visual Design Jobs.
• With offices in London, Thames Valley and the USA we have a global reach. Our clients are based throughout the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Nordics, USA and Far East. IC Creative has achieved success with a wide variety of companies (agency and client-side) in the industry, which leads to client loyalty and preferential relationships. We therefore give you access to the widest possible range of jobs and clients within digital design.
• We work closely with you, one to one, in order to identify suitable, exciting opportunities - many of which are never advertised. We aim to gain a full appreciation of your requirements, including your goals, career aspirations and location preferences, not just salary and design skills. We discuss potential opportunities - then, with your agreement, approach clients on your behalf. We will not submit your details to any company without your knowledge and approval.
• We are in touch with our clients frequently, sometimes daily, and are aware of which positions they are recruiting for most actively at any one time. And as well as the published jobs, there may be unadvertised opportunities that would suit you.
• If our clients say 'no agencies' on their website, it's often because of the "scatter gun" approach to sending candidates' CVs that may be taken by less reputable agencies. We benefit from sole or preferred recruitment relationships with most hiring organisations in the UK and Europe. You can be assured that your CV will be presented to the key decision makers, ensuring prompt feedback and hopefully a brand new "dream" job!
• Trust is essential to successful recruitment. Our aim is to earn your trust through honest and open communication. Your confidentiality is respected at all times, and your decision regarding opportunities, interviews, offers, etc is the final one.
... and why not apply to companies directly?
• Often it's not clear what companies are really looking for from the jobs they advertise (or don't advertise) on their websites - these don't always tell the whole story.
• We are very selective and target CVs closely, so clients are likely to take more notice of CVs from IC Creative than ones in the general recruitment stream.
• We have excellent relationships built up over time with HR and hiring staff working at our clients. In many cases, if a client moves on to a more senior position they contact IC Creative first when their new company is seeking to recruit.
• We endeavor to meet with our clients in their offices to gain a better familiarity with the type of people they seek, and the work environment - so we can give an objective view of companies to our candidates.
• It's in our interest to present your details to the client in the way most likely to secure an interview. We can advise you about interview procedures, which naturally vary considerably from company to company. And (while we are happy to take a hands-off approach if you prefer) we will liaise with clients on your behalf, particularly once you are at offer stage.
Our clients trust us to find them the right people and will often respond to the right candidate even if they don’t have a specific vacancy, so even if you don’t find your perfect job in our job search function, we are keen to hear from you. Our service carries with it numerous benefits and we are happy to act as your “eyes and ears” in the wider recruitment marketplace.
Please call us on +44 118 988 1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your current situation.